75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon
246 yards / 100g | US 3 – 7 needles
A smooth and sleek 4-ply that excels at showing off stitch dimension and wants you to know that it is not messing around. Not your average DK, this base is hefty and thinks it is a worsted weight impersonator.
- Perfectly happy as socks, shawls, garments, hats, mittens, cowls, and more.
- Yes, we said socks! The nylon component and multiple plies in this base make it great for socks especially if you are looking for some thick and warm socks, or are a first time sock-maker.
- Thrives in garter, stockinette, cables, and other dimensional texture stitches.
- Shows stitch definition LIKE A BOSS! Think K-P texture, cables, ribbing, and brioche.
- Lovely in open lace with larger needles.
- Can stand in for worsted weight, but does not want to substitute for sport weight.